Monday, December 3, 2012

Work work work and no play should give this girl an A

So yeah, I don't really spend a lot of time studying. I'm lazy, and since I'm in high school, everyone around me brags about getting great grades without studying. What about me? Well...there's just so many other things I want to do other than study.

So many other things that turn me into a procrastinator.

It's pretty awful to never want to do something, but expect decent results and finals are just around the corner. (2 weeks! Why didn't I start studying earlier!?) I wrote game plans for my academic classes and the material I need to study, as well as the time frame last night. But now that it's Monday and time to get crackin' on those textbooks, I'm having a difficult time dragging myself away from the computer. It doesn't help that I'm failing math, so studying for that will be learning the units instead of just refreshing my memory.

So I whined a ton to get this stuff out of my system. Better get back to the Spanish textbook and finish memorizing the fact that la portada means network. :P

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I always find it difficult to study again after a holiday or vacation, especially after the summer vacation. Then I am used to do nothing xD, but yeah we all want good grades and we need to study for that :(. Ah yeah those people who just reads it once and know everything! I can't do that, I need to study my ass off if I want good grades haha xD. Let's study together and get good grades! Good luck ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you as well. :D Thanks for making me feel better.

      Delete