Thursday, December 6, 2012

Math Quiz

I know that this blog makes me seem like a total downer, but I can't really fix that right now. I have more bad news. The math quiz we had today was so hard that I left more than half the answers blank because I had no idea how to do any of it. My brain hurts so much right now and the quiz is nothing like the homework we do every night. It wasn't even like the practice quiz in the textbook, which I spent 2 hours doing last night.

I think this will bump my grade down another letter. :(

I hate my math teacher so much.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I feel sorry for you :( you're working so hard for it! But maybe you should go tell the teacher that it is unfair to give a test that was totally different! I hope they will give you an easier one or at least another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one thing I dislike about maths. What comes out during the exam is usually far more difficult than the exercises which we have done >.<

    ReplyDelete