Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I know I'm not a regular blogger...

And that kind of sucks. I have this obsession with perfection as you all know but I'm hopelessly lazy at the same time.

Bleeeh, how have you guys been? My parents have started turning off the internet in order to force us to study but it hasn't really been working. They forget that my brother has an iPhone and that I can read for hours.

Teenager rebellion is tough. My version of rebelling is forging my mom's signature because she won't let me take AP Biology next year. She found out, of course, and we fought over whether or not I could handle a class like that.

Yes, I'm rebelling by torturing myself. Too many APs aren't good, blah, blah, blah. My GPA needs this. :)

On another random note, drinking tea right before bed is a bad idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment